- Preparation time
- 30 mins
- Cooking time
- 50 mins
- 5 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- December 5, 2016
Spiced Baked Fish recipe by Chef Tahir Chaudhary is to be deliciously cooked at live cooking show
Ingredients of Spiced Baked Fish
- 500 Gram Fish Fillet
- 2 Table Spoon Oil
- 1 Table Spoon Salt
- 1 Table Spoon Black Paper
- 3 Medium Tomatoes (Chopped)
- 1 Medium Onion (Chopped)
- 2 Table Spoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Table Spoon Oregano
- 1 Table Spoon Thyme
- 1 Table Spoon Garlic (Chopped)
- 1 Table Spoon Chili (Chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Sprinkle all ingredients on top of the the fish with oil, salt,chili, garlic, pepper, tomatoes, onion, lemon juice, oregano, thyme.
- Place a fish fillet on top of foil sheet.
- Wrap the ends of the foil to form a spiral shape.
- Fold the sides of the foil over the fish and tomato mixture, covering completely; seal the packets closed.
- Place the foil packet on a heavy large baking sheet.
- Bake until the fish is just cooked through, about 15 minutes and transfer the foil packets to plates and serve.