- Preparation time
- 9 mins
- Cooking time
- 120 mins
- 3 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- June 22, 2017
Chicken Shawarma are very popular in all over the world. Today we are sharing a unique and easy recipe with video of Shawarma recipe of Saudi Arabia. Saudi peoples call it Saudi Chicken Sharwarma. Its very easy to cook at home and every one loves it, specially kids.
so don’t miss this recipe, try it at your home once and get awesome taste
Video Recipe of Saudi Chicken Shawarma (2nd Recipe)
You may also like
- Spicy Chicken Shawarmaa
- Chicken Shawarmaa Recipe
- Spicy Chicken Pizza
- Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Fruit Chaat Recipe
- Chicken Handi Recipe
- Cut chicken into thin slices.
- Place strips in a large bowl.
- Marinate chicken in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chicken and marinade for 10-15 minutes or until chicken is lightly browned and marinade has evaporated.
- Take them out and add to a plate.
- Take out pita bread (Soft one, which can make a pocket).
- Add chicken into it.
- Add some lettuce (nicely chopped), coriander leaves (nicely chopped), tomato slices and french fries.
- Add the sauce.
- Roll the pita bread;
- Cover it from down using sandwich papers or aluminum foil.