- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 10 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- May 30, 2017
As we know Ramadan is here! And it’s in late summer. So it’s very import to have a full diet in Ramadan to gain calories. So we are posting such a nice and easy recipe of Fruit Chaat, it will be liked by everyone without age limitation. Even my Childs love this very much and demand me every day to in lunch. This fruit chat can full fill your calories in Iftar time (Recipes), it contain some seasonal fruits like banana, apple, mango etc…
Check bellows the recipe in details of Fruit Chat.
Video Recipe of Fruit Chaat
Related Recipes (You may also like)
- Sweet & Sour Peas | کھٹے میٹھے چنے
- Chicken Shashlik Recipe by Chief Zubaida Aapan
- Almond Halwa Recipe
- Tikka Boti Recipe
- Chicken Egg Rolls | چکن ایگ رول
- Spicy Chicken Pizza
Leave your comments if you like our recipes, like and share with your friends…
- Cut the bananas, apricots, peach or nectarine, and strawberries into small cubes and add to the large bowl.
- Cut around the oranges to remove the peel and the white pith. Slice the oranges, and then cut into small cubes and add in to the bowl.
- Half cut the cherries and add to the bowl.
- Add the blueberries and chaat masala, toss gently to combine.
- Let it to macerate 5 to 10 minutes.
- Peel bananas and thinly slice it. Add the bananas and mix gently to combine.