- Preparation time
- 30 mins
- Cooking time
- 25 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- December 25, 2016
Dum Chicken in traditional method.
A popular Asian dish known as Dum Chicken, is a very rich, aromatic and flavorful dish; chicken cooked in its own juices combined with lot of spices, almonds and cream in slow cooking method.
Video Recipe of Dum Chicken
- In a pan, take yogurt, chicken, ginger garlic paste, bihari Masala, red chili flakes, crushed black pepper, lemon juice and some salt.
- Cook it till the water dries.
- Fry the chicken in a frying pan, till it is golden brown.
- Then again add it in the pan, give it a coal burn and add in clarified butter on it.
- In the end, add in lemon juice, chopped mint leaves, chopped green chilies and serve it with nan.